As the window to your digital photography, your monitor is a tool you need to be able to trust. If your monitor color isn’t accurate, you won’t see true-to-life colors, highlight and shadow details, not to mention correct skin tones. And if you’re looking at an image that isn’t true, how can you edit it properly, or get your screen to match your prints? You can’t. Spyder5 will solve all of that in minutes.
SpyderX®ELITE – Expert color accuracy solution
- Software designed for calibration
perfectionists with dual mode operation –
wizard and expert mode, unlimited calibration
settings, and advanced gray balancing.
- “Before and After” evaluation of your
calibration results using your own images
in full screen mode to focus on the details
important to you.
- Display Analysis feature lets you evaluate and
compare the performance of all of your laptop
and desktop monitors.
- Multiple Monitor setup for laptop, desktop
and front projector displays
SpyderX FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- SpyderX calibrates your monitor to an
industry color reference standard to ensure
on-screen colors are accurate, grays
and whites are consistent, shadow and
highlight details are protected, and skin
tones are true-to-life.
- SpyderX is quick, easy and interactive,
for use on laptops, desktops and front
- Guaranteed color accuracy with the
industry’s only patented 7-detector optical
engine, making photo editing easier and
providing better print matching.
- SpyderX delivers up to 55% improved
tonal response at low luminance levels
versus Spyder4, resulting in more accurate
shadow detail and smoother gradients.
- Compact, to fit on any screen size, and
portable, with a built-in lens cap to keep
- See “Before and After” results of your
calibration on either pre-set images or on
your own photos (with Pro and Elite).
- Monitors display colors differently.
Monitors don’t come color calibrated and their colors shift over time.
- You can’t depend on your eyes.
You can’t trust your eyes to adjust your monitor correctly. Factors such as fatigue and time of day effect how your eyes see color.
- Image colors are not true to life.
Often your photos don’t look right on your monitor– skin tones are off, whites aren’t pure, blues look cyan.
- Unnecessary editing time.
If your monitor isn’t displaying your photo’s true colors, you will waste unnecessary time editing .
- Prints don’t match your monitor.
With an un-calibrated monitor, the colors in your printed photos won’t match what you see on screen.
Supported Languages within software
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Scope of delivery
- Welcome Card with software download link and warranty registration
- Unique serial number to activate software
- Link to online demonstrations, user guide, videos and support
Windows 7 32/64 and above
- Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- Monitor resolution 1280×768 or greater, 16-bit video card (24 bit recommended), 1GB of available RAM, 500 MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download
- USB port