The standard of compact automatic slide projectors in the economy class in an attractive silver design. Infrared auto focus system, a large setting wheel for exact focusing of the first slide and a precise lens-guide with ball-bearing offer high comfort and easy in handling.
Specifications (manufacturer's data):
- Automatic slide projector of the compact range in an attractive silver design
- For 3 magazine systems: Universal-, CS- and LKM-magazines
- For slides up to 24 x 36 mm in frames 5 x 5 cm
- Integrated remote control handset for slide changing forwards/backwards
- Infrared-auto focus system for precise automatic focusing
- Large setting wheel for exact focusing of the first slide
- Precise lens-guide with ball-bearing
- Multi-coated lens Super Paxon 2,8 / 85 mm MC
- Halogen lamp 24 V / 150 W
- Slide-lift for single slide projection. Ideal for pre-viewing and sorting of slides.
- Turbo-cooling-system with overheating protection
- Mains switch
- Adjustable foot
- Measurements: approx. 245 x 245 x 123 mm
- Weight approx. 3.600 g
In order to clean the lense of your projector we recommend the optical cleaning set from Kinetronics. This set consists of a cleaning tissue and a cleaning liquid. Thus you can carefully and effectively clean lenses and glasses.
Anti-dust spray is used to clean film material - no matter if it's mounted slides or film strips - by removing dust and fluffs with a flimsy current of air without touching the film material at all. There is no better, more comfortable and more efficient way to clean your film material. Furthermore it is perfectly suitable for cleaning your projector from dust.